1. FREEWILL: So that we are able to make the choice to be saved by grace through faith (Eph. 2:8-9) and to live in objective truth each day throughout the year. As our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ submitted his will to his heavenly father we may, by his example, do the same. “Choose this day whom you will serve!” God forbid that we should forsake the Lord to serve other gods.” ( Joshua 24:15-16).
2. A SOUND MIND: Through the indwelling Holy Spirit given to us at salvation he has given us sobriety: “teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world. (Tit. 2:12).
3. GOOD EMOTIONS: So that “out of our belly shall flow rivers of living water. “In the last day that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, ‘if any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink. (Jn. 7:37-38).
4. A CLEAR CONSCIENCE: Purged by the blood of Jesus Christ “by which we are instructed to “be not drunk with wine but be filled with the Holy Spirit.” (Heb. 9:14;Eph.5:18).
5. SELF CONSCIOUSNESS: and introspection has now become God consciousness by the conviction of the Holy spirit who causes us to bear fruit “to life eternal” (Jn. 4:36).